Pokécheck - a fakegts stats recorder
Features & news
- We are planning to launch gen 6 support by the end of the month.
- We need help getting the translations up to date.
- You can now register your save file and use Pokécheck on public wifi and stop OT hijacking in your account options.
- Sprites have been updated with the new Black 2/White 2 contents.
- Check the IVs, EVs, PID, secret ID, hidden power type and power of your Pokémon and compare them with a base of commonly distributed hacks - learn more in the Frequently Asked Questions
- Check if your Pokémon is legal using our exclusive generation 5 legality analysis
- You can receive a copy of any of your pokemon holding a premier ("clone") ribbon. Pokécheck is not for creating hacked pokemon
- go to pokegts.us, or find yourself a nice distribution server.
- You can transfer your generation 4 Pokémon to generation 5 - no restrictions, no ribbon added.
- Show an exhaustive overview of a pokemon before trading it by linking to its page or export it to a .pkm files to use in ROMs or transfer to another save file
- Your pokemon are safe - they are never actually traded or deleted from your game. Happiness is not reset.
- When you connect to the fake GTS, your IP is saved for 24 hours to allow the script to find which pokemon you sent. During this delay, you can
create an account and claim these pokemon as your own to reuse or delete them later. After this delay, the IP address is deleted
but the pokemon is kept in the public database. To avoid cloning only claimed pokemon can be exported to .pkm
This box owned by nayias has been seen 14 times, click on a pokémon to view details.
This box is empty